Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
The ENcome group is an independent service provider for the operation of photovoltaic power plants with a clear focus on Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Technical Asset Management (TAM), as well as Engineering & Advisory services. Since its introduction to the Australian market in 2017, ENcome has expanded its operational base to include 600MWp of O&M capacity with sites in Queensland and New South Wales. With a professional team of highly qualified employees, supported by a 24/7 Control Room, ENcome ensures the maximum yield for each PV power plant.
We are seeking a mature, flexible, and motivated individual for a trade assistant role based in Middlemount, Isasc region Central QLD. Please note that this is a drive in and drive out position.
Trade Assistant (m/f/n)
- Operating plant and equipment, including but not limited to
- Solar PV Plant vegetation maintenance to reduce impact of plant species and shade and ensure the ongoing performance of the entire solar photovoltaic system, including but not limited to
- Mowing the hard-to-reach areas of the solar PV plant in-line with PV Plant mowing methods
Additional Responsibilities (when required)
- Working with Solar Asset Managers, Site Managers and Site Technicians - Attending to assigned work orders relating to mechanical and grounds work, including but not limited to
- Visual inspections of equipment on site
- Cleaning of site where necessary
- Supporting of onsite technicians with work orders
- Operating plant and equipment
- Adhere to onsite WHS site documents and requirements in close collaboration with site technicians, site manager and WHS representatives
- Reacting to new and developing events onsite
- Good communication skills and proficient in both verbal and written English
- Willing to undertake HV training to assist with supervised on-site switching
- Demonstrate care with all works and tasks
- Be reliable, organised and team focused with a can-do approach
- Willing to travel to other projects, if required
- A valid driver’s licence
- Construction induction card (white card)
- Experience with use and maintenance of mechanical equipment (including forklift, tractor, xero turn mowers) is preferred but not essential
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and modern equipment
- Training for professional development provided
- Roster options of 8/6 DIDO or 5/2 are available to the right candidate
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume to ENcome Energy Performance Australia au_officeen-comecom.