Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
The ENcome group is an independent service provider for the operation of PV power plants with a clear focus on Operation and Maintenance (O&M). Since its introduction to the Australian market in 2017, ENcome has expanded its operational base with sites in Queensland and New South Wales. A professional team of highly qualified employees, supported by a 24/7 Control Room, ensures ENcome facilitates the maximum yield for each PV power plant.
We are seeking an experienced, flexible and highly motivated individual to fill a Site Technician role in Nevertire NSW
Site Technician (m/w/n)
Execute maintenance and service work at PV installations, including but not limited to:
- All site works, including preventative maintenance program, corrective maintenance, project works or other tasks as assigned by Site Manager or Solar Asset Manager
- Replacement of key components, such as module and inverter components
- Maintenance of inverters and associated electrical components
- Configuration of datalogger and communication equipment
- Promptly locate, respond to, and execute necessary repairs of faulty equipment
- Timely documentation of each site visit and works performed using supplied framework
- Carry out due diligence site and paperwork inspections
- Carry out necessary and appropriate additional work and retro-fittings for PV installations
- Interface with, and management of subcontractors and other workers on site, including site inductions, daily pre-start meetings, on-site civil works, etc.
- Continuous reporting of work status and scheduling to Site Manager and Solar Asset Manager, including complete and detailed documentation of all work performed, involving daily time tracking and use of CMMS
- WHS reporting and adherence to WHS protocols as established by the site and ENcome policy
- A valid Electrical Qualification for performing all electrical works relevant to Solar Farms and the respective Australian state
- Prefer 5+ years’ experience as an industrial electrician working on LV systems, as well as HVSO experience (desired but not essential)
- Experience working on DC electrical systems
- Experience with Data Communications (optic fibre, SCADA, data logger, routers, data bus system, internet connection)
- Proven experience efficiently executing tasks as defined by a maintenance plan
- Demonstrated strong organisation skills with excellent problem solving and effective communication skills
- A valid Driver’s Licence
- Relevant Safety Certifications, including White card
- Valid First Aid & Low Voltage Rescue / Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (LVR/CPR) accreditation
- Must be a permanent Australian resident with rights to work in Australia
- Experience and passion for renewable energies, preferably large-scale solar photovoltaics installations
- Strong organisation skills with excellent problem solving and effective communication skills, with proficient verbal and written English
- Demonstrate strong software and general IT skills, e.g. proficient in Microsoft Office, exposure to data analytics tools and SCADA systems
- Be reliable, organised and team focused with a tenacious, can-do approach
- A structured and organised work style
- Demonstrate care with all works and tasks
- Have a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Willing to travel to clients and projects in regional Australia and occasionally work out of business hours, when required
What we offer:
- Collaborate with an international and dynamic team
- DIDO considered and up for discussion
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training for professional development provided
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume to ENcome Energy Performance Australia au_officeen-comecom.