Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
Together with our customers, we drive the energy transition forward and set standards for the operation of photovoltaic plants. Originally founded in Klagenfurt, the ENcome Group today is a leading and independent European service provider for both the operation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic power plants, as well as for engineering services related to the design, construction and technical monitoring of PV projects, including project-related advisory and the preparation of technical expert reports.
With our growing team of highly qualified employees and customized IT solutions, ENcome supports solar power plants of all sizes with a total capacity of 1.5 gigawatts in its core markets of Europe and Australia. This enables us to react quickly to ensure the optimal yield of each solar power plant entrusted.
ENcome Italia is currently looking for a
Senior Solar Asset Manager (m/f/n)
Italy, Sesto San Giovanni (MI) or Lecce (LE). 30% travel in Italy and abroad required.
- Technical Operations:
- Operation and Maintenance for solar installations
- Management of regular maintenance work (preventive maintenance)
- Management of failure alarms and remedial actions (corrective maintenance)
- Management of auxiliary maintenance work
- Coordination of on-site services
- Compilation of periodic customer reporting
- Key account management
- Additional order and upselling initiatives
- Commercial Operations
- Contract management
- Performance management
- Invoicing and reimbursement of costs
- Preparation of quotes and cost proposals
- Procurement of spares and purchased services
- Identification and implementation of cost efficiencies
- Interface Management
- Interface Management
- Coordination with central functions
- Compliance with ENcome Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Compliance with ISO procedures
- Compliance with corporate system (CMMS)
- Team Management
- Selection of new staff member
- Training and motivation of existing staff members
- Execution on O2O session
- Master Degree in electrical and/or electronic engineering from a leading university
- Consolidated experience and track record in the role, gained in international and complex business contexts (EPC and O&M companies with international exposure)
- Concrete experience in technical design, plant commissioning and optimization
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office in particular: Excel, Word e Power Point
- Fluent in Italian and English is a must
- Fluent in Spanish and/or German is a plus
- Leadership, strategic vision skills, technological innovation skills
- Decision making ability
- Excellent team leader and team member
- Attention to details, entrepreneurship spirit willingness of continuous improvement and human resource management/development is a must
If interested you can send a Curriculum Vitae to:
Mrs. Pamela Pace
Office Management Italy
Subject of the mail: “SENIOR SOLAR ASSET MANAGER"