Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
Together with our customers, we drive the energy transition forward and set standards for the operation of photovoltaic plants. Originally founded in Klagenfurt, the ENcome Group today is a leading and independent European service provider for both the operation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic power plants, as well as for engineering services related to the design, construction and technical monitoring of PV projects, including project-related advisory and the preparation of technical expert reports.
With our growing team of highly qualified employees and customized IT solutions, ENcome supports solar power plants of all sizes with a total capacity of 1.5 gigawatts in its core markets of Europe and Australia. This enables us to react quickly to ensure the optimal yield of each solar power plant entrusted.
For one of our locations in Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Klagenfurt/Graz or working from home office we are looking for a
Senior Lead Engineer for Photovoltaic Systems (m/f/n)
- Leadership of a highly qualified team of project engineers as well as perspective development possibility for the takeover of a technical management
- Leading conceptual design, planning and technical layout (design) of ground-mounted and rooftop PV systems (design to build/design to operate approach)
- Responsible for proposal preparation and costing as well as proactive involvement in/support of group-wide sales and business development activities.
- Project implementation and supervision including tender management and construction supervision during the implementation/commissioning phase of PV plants
- Project-related coordination and communication with customers as well as internal and external contacts in the national/international environment
- Evaluation and optimisation of existing plants (technical due diligence), performance of special inspections and preparation of bankable yield reports
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and cooperation with technical operations managers (solar asset managers) from the Operations & Maintenance business unit in the conceptual design and implementation of revamping and repowering measures
- Successfully completed degree or master's degree in electrical or environmental engineering or comparable training
- Experience in the decentralised management and technical guidance of technical teams with different operational locations
- Many years of experience in planning, technical design and implementation of projects in the field of photovoltaics/renewable energies with a focus on design, construction/supervision, quality, project and process management
- Confident handling of relevant regional and international standards of electrical engineering as well as experience in dealing with technical connection conditions
- Commitment, a high degree of initiative paired with independent work and a pronounced "hands-on" mentality
- Good handling of MS Office as well as common planning and simulation software
- Very good knowledge of German and English, other languages beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally and intercultural competence
What we offer:
- Varied, responsible and versatile work in a fast-growing and internationally active medium-sized group of companies
- Working in a young, motivated and highly qualified team with flat hierarchies in a sustainable and promising industry
- Plenty of room to act on your own responsibility and to develop your personal knowledge and skills, including further training opportunities
- Performance-related salary and the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility in an international environment
- Flexibility regarding the place of work, remote working possible
You would like to support our team?
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to:
ENcome Energy Performance GmbH
Ms. Daniela Leitl