Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
Together with our customers, we drive the energy transition forward and set standards for the operation of photovoltaic plants. Originally founded in Klagenfurt, the ENcome Group today is a leading and independent European service provider for both the operation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic power plants, as well as for engineering services related to the design, construction and technical monitoring of PV projects, including project-related advisory and the preparation of technical expert reports.
With our growing team of highly qualified employees and customized IT solutions, ENcome supports solar power plants of all sizes with a total capacity of 1.5 gigawatts in its core markets of Europe and Australia. This enables us to react quickly to ensure the optimal yield of each solar power plant entrusted.
For one of our locations in Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, Klagenfurt/Graz or working from home office we are looking for a
Project Engineer Electrical Engineering for Photovoltaic Systems (m/f/n)
- Conceptual design, planning and technical layout (design) of PV ground-mounted and roof-mounted systems (design to build/design to operate approach)
- Preparation of technical documentation, in particular string, circuit, wiring, earthing and communication diagrams
- Proposal preparation and costing as well as proactive involvement and participation in group-wide sales and business development activities
- Support in tender management as well as construction supervision during the implementation and commissioning phase of photovoltaic plants
- Project-related coordination including documentation of project progress and communication with customers as well as internal and external contacts
- Evaluation and optimisation of existing plants (technical due diligence), performance of special inspections and design reviews
- Preparation of yield simulations and bankable expert opinions based on them using common planning and simulation software (e.g. PVsyst, PVCase)
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and cooperation with technical operations managers (solar asset managers) from the O&M business field in the conceptual design and implementation of revamping and repowering measures
- Successfully completed studies or master's degree in electrical or environmental engineering or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in planning, technical design and implementation of projects in the field of photovoltaics/renewable energies
- Knowledge in the field of medium and high voltage, technical connection conditions as well as the electrotechnical design of PV systems desirable
- Commitment, a high degree of initiative paired with independent work and a pronounced "hands-on" mentality
- Enthusiasm to take responsibility for international projects in a motivated and dynamic team
- Good handling of MS Office as well as common planning and simulation software
- Good knowledge of German and English, other languages are beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally and intercultural competence
What we offer:
- Varied, responsible and versatile work in a fast-growing and internationally active medium-sized group of companies
- Working in a young, motivated and highly qualified team with flat hierarchies in a sustainable and promising industry
- Plenty of room to act on your own responsibility and to develop your personal knowledge and skills, including further training opportunities
- Performance-related salary and the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility in an international environment
- Flexibility regarding the place of work, remote working possible
You would like to support our team?
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to:
ENcome Energy Performance GmbH
Ms. Daniela Leitl