Would you like to make a change?
Shape the market for renewable energies with us!
Together with our customers, we drive the energy transition forward and set standards for the operation of photovoltaic plants. Originally founded in Klagenfurt, the ENcome Group today is a leading and independent European service provider for both the operation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic power plants, as well as for engineering services related to the design, construction and technical monitoring of PV projects, including project-related advisory and the preparation of technical expert reports.
With our growing team of highly qualified employees and customized IT solutions, ENcome supports solar power plants of all sizes with a total capacity of 1.5 gigawatts in its core markets of Europe and Australia. This enables us to react quickly to ensure the optimal yield of each solar power plant entrusted.
Solar Asset Manager (m/w/n)
Full time (35 hours/week)
- Responsibility for the trouble-free operation of the assigned PV systems.
- Management of maintenance, repair and fault clearance operations
- Performance analysis for fault detection and operational optimisation
- First point of contact for customer enquiries on technical-operational topics
- Prioritisation, planning and coordination of on-site services with regard to field service and subcontractors
- Documentation of work assignments and reporting in digital (ticketing) systems as well as reporting to customers
- Management of internal service technicians and external service providers
- Handling projects such as plant certification, retrofits and conversions to increase efficiency
- Collaboration in the improvement / definition of processes and concepts for maintenance and operations management
- Implementation of upselling initiatives: proactive identification of necessary and sensible additional work and retrofits for solar systems
- Successfully completed technical studies (preferably in the field of electrical engineering), business studies with technical knowledge and/or training with relevant further education / professional experience.
- Professional experience in the solar industry, other renewable energies or in project management would be an advantage
- Independent, structured and result-oriented way of working
- Quality awareness and foresighted action in recognising and rectifying errors, defects and problems
- Confident and communicative appearance
- Flexibility, commitment and ability to work under pressure
- Business fluent in English
- Willingness to travel and driving licence class B
What we have to offer you
- Varied and versatile work in a fast-growing company in a sustainable and promising industry
- Working in an international and highly qualified team with flat hierarchies
- Room for independent activities as well as for the development of personal knowledge and skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possible
Would you like to be part of the ENcome team?
Then we look forward to receiving your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to office_fren-comecom.