The ENcome group is a Pan-European leading and independent service provider for the technical Operation and Maintenance of photovoltaic power plants and has many years of experience in the engineering of photovoltaic power plants.
We are operating in all major European markets and Australia. Highly qualified employees as well as our own monitoring system ensure the optimal yield of every power plant in any network environment.
For our subsidiary in Great Britain, we are looking for an Electrical Technician - Lincolnshire
- Maintenance and servicing
Executes periodic and spontaneous maintenance and service work at PV installations.
Typical tasks include:
- Manage a preventative maintenance programme to ensure installations are working at peak performance
- Carry out works on commercial ground mounts and rooftops
- Identify/Locate and respond to fault situations
- Regularly log into the remote management system to monitor for alarms and generation statistics
- Carry out Due Diligence Site and Paperwork Inspections
- Assist in rectification works
- Document each intervention on site with agreed templates and by agreed date
- Understand the contract for each site to enable effective management
- Abide by company H&S protocols
- Undertake appropriate on-going training
- Keep records of near misses and accidents
- File risk assessments and method statements for each visit – with ref to our safe system of works
- Use the lone working protection system
- Customer liaison
- Liaison with Plant Manager and Operations Manager
- Weekly vehicle inspection
- Keep time recording records
- Stock management
- Ensuring that all test equipment is fully functional and calibrated
- Ensure PPE is appropriate and well maintained
- Management of contractors as necessary to maintain site order
- Repair and Retrofitting
Executes repairs and retrofitting at PV installations after a preliminary planning by the Technical Operations Manager.
Full documentation of all performed work in his working area, especially with regard to Reporting and Accounting (Billing).
- Additional Orders
Independent determination of necessary and appropriate additional work and retrofitting for PV installations.
- Interface function / Direct reporting line
Continuous reporting to Technical Operations Manager on latest status (work scheduling etc.).
Keeps an updated level of knowledge in his area of expertise by ongoing trainings.
Qualifications and experience:
- Electrical installation certificate to level 3 City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent or an equivalent electronics qualification
- AP Trained
- BS7671 wiring regulations to 18th Edition and a sound working knowledge of them
- City & Guilds inspection and test certificate to level 3 (desirable)
- Working at Height certificate (desirable)
- ECS health and safety certificate (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience as an Installation electrician working in large scale commercial installations
- Previous experience of working with any DC electrical system (desirable)
- Familiar with data communications, Ethernet, MODBUS, Cat5, fibre
What we have to offer?
- Working in a fast-growing international company within sustainable and promising PV industry
- Collaboration in a young, dynamic, and internationally driven team
- Flexible working environment with the possibility to work independently
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Then, we would be pleased about your convincing application including information on your salary expectations and your earliest possible entry date!
Please send your application to recruitmenten-comecom.