The ENcome group is an independent service provider for the operation of photovoltaic power plants with a focus on technical Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Technical Asset Management (TAM), as well as Engineering & Advisory services. At present ENcome operates power plants with a nominal capacity of ca. 1.3 Gigawatt in all major European and Australian markets. More than 100 highly qualified employees as well as a 24/7 Control Room ensure the perfect yield of each PV power plant.
Following the successful market entry into Australia in 2017, ENcome increased their reach into the Asia Pacific region in June 2019 by setting up ENcome Asia Pacific in Taipei, Taiwan. ENcome Asia-Pacific serves as a bridge between Europe and Australia and seeks to develop the local Taiwanese as well as the entire region’s market with a focus on Vietnam, Thailand and South Korea.
For our newly opened ENcome Asia Pacific subsidiary in Taipei, Taiwan we are looking for a
Commercial Project Manager Photovoltaic (m / w / d)
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager that combines commercial project management thinking with technical know-how about PV plants. In this role, you will be part of our start-up in Taiwan where we are building our Asia Pacific regional headquarter. This is a great opportunity to jump-start into the large scale / utility scale PV market with an astonishing international reach. From Taipei, we will service our Australian subsidiary (300 MWp under management and growing) and build the business in Taiwan and the greater area at the same time.
The role is based in Taipei but requires regular travel to international destinations such as Australia as well as travel within Taiwan.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision, has the ability to assess complex commercial and technical situations and possesses good organizational skills.
- Implementation and control of sales activities such as business development, proposals, calculations, contract management
- Independent management of projects from the offer stage until completion. This will include the preparation of proposals (both commercially and technically) and calculations/budgets for projects.
- Interface management between clients, international internal resources, subcontractors and other stakeholders such as investors, developers, grid operator, consultants, suppliers, authorities, etc.
- Project implementation for large scale PV projects in the area of: operation and maintenance, electrical design, repair, refurbishment, advisory/consulting.
- Establish, develop and maintain direct contact to ENcome’s clients
- Present and negotiate proposals directly to clients
- Request for proposals and negotiation with subcontractors
- Frequent travel to Australia
- Travel within Taiwan and Asia
Qualificationen and Experience:
- The ideal candidate holds a degree in electrical engineering and a degree in business while relevant work experience and success can make up for missing degrees.
- Excellent communication skills for investment grade environments in a complex, international and diverse environment.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese (speaking and writing)
- Fluent in Taiwanese (preferred)
- Well-developed and tested business thinking with the ability to commercially drive a project
- Good technical understanding of PV Systems
- Ability and strong motivation to work in a start-up-like environment which will require independently driving your ideas and projects and the application of a hands-on mentality.
- Strong motivation and ability to independently solve problems (problem-solving mindset)
- Ability to coordinate different stakeholders in a project both internally and externally
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to read CAD files is a plus.
How to apply:
If the above caught your interest, please send your English CV to:
ENcome Energy Performance Asia Pacifc, 9F, No.156, Sec.3, Minsheng E.Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan
Subject: Commercial Project Manager Taiwan