ENcome Energy Performance GmbH is an Austrian registered company, which provides specialist technical services for solar farms throughout Europe and Australia. To improve our back office systems we are looking for an organised individual to structure our Sharepoint system and update our CMMS platform.
This opportunity is being offered on a temporary basis, and may suit a part-time student or intern.
- Ensure the company’s CMMS system (Microsoft Dynamics) contains accurate, relevant
- and timely information (e.g. work orders, site access details, equipment details, contract
- Re-organise Sharepoint data and transfer all information to correct locations
- Prepare schedules of key missing information
- Liaise with colleagues in HQ to uphold company policies on CMMS/Sharepoint
- Essential: Excellent IT skills
- Essential: Proactive, positive attitude
- Essential: Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under own initiative
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Sharepoint
- Desirable: Knowledge of solar industry
- Desirable: Ability to understand technical language and concepts
Job Type: Full-time over 3 months or part-time over 6 months
Salary: Minimum wage applies
Reporting to the UK Commercial Manager
We offer you an exciting and diversified task in an engaged and dynamic environment.
If we have awakened your interest, we would be delighted to receive an informative application from you.
ENcome Energy Performance UK Ltd
Ms. Romina Membrini