ENcome Energy Performance GmbH is an Austrian registered company, which provides specialist technical services for solar farms throughout Europe and Australia. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Technical Solar Manager to work in our UK subsidiary, based in Hereford. We are looking for an organised and proactive colleague who will support Plant Managers in managing a portfolio of ground mounted solar sites and take the lead in maintaining the company's CMMS system.
- Ensure the company’s CMMS system (Microsoft Dynamics) contains accurate, relevant and timely information (e.g. work orders, site access details, equipment details, contract cards)
- Support Plant Managers in preparation of monthly reports by liaising with the Reporting Team at HQ and collating Technician site reports
- Support the Commercial Manager with on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Support with the development of company processes, including preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities, as required.
- Essential: Excellent IT skills
- Essential: Proactive, positive attitude
- Essential: Ability to understand technical language and concepts
- Essential: Excellent attention to detail and ability to get work done
- Desirable: Knowledge of solar industry
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Desirable: Electrical or mechanical understanding
ENcome Energy Performance UK offers a company pension scheme plus 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays. Salary for this role will be up to £18-22,000 per annum depending on experience and level of qualification.
- Job Type: 40 hours per week
- Salary: up to £22,000/year
- Reporting to the UK Technical Operations Director
How to apply:
Send current CV and covering email outlining suitability for the role to recruitmenten-comecom