ENcome Energy Performance GmbH is an Austrian registered company, which provides specialist technical services for solar farms throughout Europe and Australia. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Plant Manager to work in our UK subsidiary, based in Hereford.
We are looking for an organised and proactive colleague who will support Plant Managers in managing a portfolio of ground mounted solar sites and take the lead in maintaining the company's CMMS system.
- Ensure the company’s CMMS system (Microsoft Dynamics) contains accurate, relevant and timely information (e.g. work orders, site access details, equipment details, contract cards)
- Support Plant Managers in preparation of monthly reports by liaising with the Reporting Team at HQ and collating Technician site reports
- Support the Commercial Manager with on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Support with the development of company processes, including preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Assist with other daily O&M requirements and admin activities, as required.
- Essential: Excellent IT skills
- Essential: Proactive, positive attitude
- Essential: Ability to understand technical language and concepts
- Essential: Excellent attention to detail and ability to get work done
- Desirable: Knowledge of solar industry
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Desirable: Electrical or mechanical understanding
ENcome Energy Performance UK offers a company pension scheme plus 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays. Salary for this role will be up to £18-22,000 per annum depending on experience and level of qualification.
Job Type: 40 hours per week
Salary: up to £18-22,000/ year
Reporting to the UK Commercial Manager
We offer you an exciting and diversified task in an engaged and dynamic environment.
If we have awakened your interest, we would be delighted to receive an informative application from you.
ENcome Energy Performance UK Ltd
Ms. Romina Membrini