The ENcome group is a pan-European leading and independent service provider for the technical Operation and Maintenance of photovoltaic power plants and has many years of experience in the engineering of photovoltaic power plants.
We are operating in all major European markets and Australia. Highly qualified employees as well as our own monitoring system ensure the optimal yield of every power plant in any network environment.
For our subsidiary in Great Britain we are looking for a
Ground Maintenance / Greenkeeper (m/f/n)
- Maintenance and servicing
Executes periodic and spontaneous maintenance and service work at PV installations. Typical tasks include:
- Execution of ground maintenance which includes grass cutting, weed killing, strimming, hedge cutting, backfilling, etc.
- Execution of minor mechanical annual maintenance works
- Execution of annual maintenance on mounting systems like torque tests
- Fence repairs across sites
- Gate repairs
- Ensure security of sites (checking locks, etc.)
- Maintaining the machines (Tractor, Quad, Lawn Mower, etc.)
- Annual scheduling of all maintenance works across the portfolio
- Reporting of works
- The work assignment is placed by the Technical Operations Manager and/or, if necessary, by the Commercial Manager.
- Repair and Retrofitting
Executes repairs and retrofitting at PV installations after a preliminary planning by the Technical Operations Manager.
Full documentation of all performed work in his working area, especially with regard to Reporting and Accounting (Billing).
- Additional Orders
Independent determination of necessary and appropriate additional work and retrofitting for PV installations.
- Interface function / Direct reporting line
Continuous reporting to Technical Operations Manager on latest status (work scheduling etc.).
Keeps an updated level of knowledge in his area of expertise by ongoing trainings.
Qualifications and experience
- Mechanical profession
- Mechanical background
- Working alone
- A58 Operator License desirable
- Working with heavy machines
- Maintaining heavy machines
- Knowledge of biodiversity plans desirable
What we have to offer?
- Working in a fast-growing international company within sustainable and promising PV industry
- Collaboration in a young, dynamic and internationally driven team
- Flexible working environment with the possibility to work independently
- Pleasant working atmosphere
Then, we would be pleased about your convincing application including information on your salary expecations and your earliest possible entry date! Please seny your application to recruitmenten-comecom